Sunday, June 17, 2012

I have won the great Syoss set. Thanks to JUSTiBeauty Blog!!!

It is so pleasant when your day starts with such nice news: i have just won the great Syoss set!!! I am really happy, because Syoss is one of my favorite shampoos!!! I really like its scent, structure, and of course, the result! My hair is always very smooth, tender and nourished after using Syoss!!!
Thanks a lot and Vielen Dank to JUSTiBeauty Blog for the contest and possibility to with this set!!

I always give an advice to everyone to participate in different contests. The application takes usually around 5 min, and then u will maybe have a nice morning full of joy :)))


Beforehand i used shampoos and conditioners by this brand to repair my hair and to make them smoother. I am really glad to try this new product by Syoss which will have the similar function and, moreover, be silicone, parable and paraffin free! After testing the shampoo i will write my impression and compare it to previous Syoss lines more in details.

What is perfect for me about this set is:
- they are silicone, parable and paraffin free!!!
- it is for normal and damaged hair what i really need now after having used hair strengthener for a long time
- the shampoo smooths the hair structure and makes your hair simpler to comb, and the conditioner helps to prevent your hair from breakage





Have a nice day! & good luck with participation in different contests!
Ekaterina Marmy

7 comments:

  1. Поздравляю! Очень рада за тебя!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SOVkA,Спасибо!)))))
      я поэтому всегда всем говорю, учавствуйте, где только можно; минуты 3-4 максимум на заявку, а потом можно что-то приятное выиграть)))
      Шампуни очень хорошие оказались, в след посте свое мнение о них скажу:)

      Delete
  2. Hi my famіly mеmbег! I wish to say that this
    post is amazing, nice written аnd come with almοst all
    significant infos. І would like to see eхtra posts lіκe this .


    Also visit my ρage - v2 cigs reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ѕome grеat tіps about keeping your battery power
    in an optіmal сonԁition. Theѕe kinds of pοints will give you mоre battery and savе
    you money іn the long run!

    Неre іs mу blog; green smoke user reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you fоr the goοd writеup.
    It in fact used to be а еnteгtаіnment aсcount it.
    Look сomplicated tο morе brought agreеable from уοu!
    Βу the waу, how cоuld we communicate?


    Herе is my hοmepage v2 cigs reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi theгe, I enjoу reаding through your articlе post.
    I like tο wгite a little cοmment to ѕupport you.


    My web blоg v2 Cigs Review

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the admin of this site is in fact working hard in support of his web page, because here every material
    is quality based information.

    Check out my homepage ... Dragon City Cheat Engine

    ReplyDelete

My choice: Autumn look - cool but chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...