Saturday, June 2, 2012

Coral - Zurich- Rouge Coco- Strawberry- Mint-Jimmy Choo

 This time i have a loooot of news for you!!!!!:))))
 Two days ago it was really perfect weather to go for a walk. This time we went to Zurich, 'cause we had some things to do there for work and haven't been there for some time. To walk for a long time along small nice streets i wore convenient shoes that matched my city-elegant look: a nice pastel-light rose jacket, a pastel-coral dress, and, of course, some matching accessory.




 | Dress Orsay| Blazer Zara| Shoes Ekonica| Glasses Ralph Lauren| Bracelet SYL| Ring H&M| Old earings from Tsar Russian Times| Swarovski necklace| Morom Morom leather bag|

Here i would like to say some words about my impressions of Orsay 2012 collection. Recently i have been very pleased and inspired by Orsay. This time they have prepared for us so many really nice-looking pieces of clothes! Tender pastel colors, or something summer bright and fresh, and nice materials. First, I really fell in love with one maxi-dress they had in their limited collection. It was available only in Germany ( not in Switzerland, i mean), and my friend helped me to get it, thanks to her, now i have my dream dress! It is in color-blocking style ( its maxi skirt part is in royal blue, and its upper part is in emerald-green; there is also a nice golden-beige on it).  Soon, very soon I will make an outfit in it;) It will be published in my Style-blog: http://store.orsay.com/index.shtml?lg=de


Moreover, i have bought at Orsay this coral dress that you have seen above, lemon blouse and a coral belt. Both all the purchases really wonderful, i have very happy with them. They fit nicely, very good material. In the shop i have seen even more perfect things, but, well, you know, it is not possible and wise to purchase the whole shop))) 

Photos taken from the official web-site ( http://store.orsay.com/index.shtml?lg=de)
 

So, let's come back to my walk in Zurich and my new look:
here is a lot of flower shops...


 I love Swiss traditional wall watches at the souvenir shops)))  


 I like the churches and the old part of the city with its nice embankment, vies on the river and wonderful old houses:

Shop windows are always beautifully decorated with accent to detail and with a feeling of style:


Really like this simple but effect ring, as i think:

In Zurich i have purchased these nice fresh bright mint shorts:)))  Very soon will be on me;)


 Already searching for some ideas about a new look with the new shorts:

Yes,yes,yes...finally weekend started))) time to have rest and go far away from the cities, to a small village...where there are only nature and a lot of flowers...




 |Blouse H&M| Trousers Zara|Shoes Dosenbach| Hairstyle looped under ponytail|

Some more photos of the ring and of the bracelet in the Pandora style ( handmade by Me)


  A nice offer by Jimmy Choo for fashion lovers and stylish people: there is a special page, you can send the JC team your best look, and if it will be approved, it will be posted on their website; they will try to find shoes from their assortment to mach your look; this is the idea...My look you can see below...I am here among other girls from Zurich...


http://www.choo247.com/#/entry/1687


 Finally, today have been at hairdresser in St Gallen, and looking at some fashion magazines found this ad with Vanessa Paradis as the new face for Chanel - and a wonderful lipstick shade by Chanel - Rouge Coco Tamaris!!!!


 I wish a nice day and perfect weekend!
Ekaterina Marmy


 

12 comments:

  1. Hi lovely, beautiful post!!! I love your outfit!!!
    I like Swiss traditional wall watches, I have two...
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot, dear Marcela !:))
      aha, they are special! i am also thinking about buying one for my house:))
      thanks! u too!
      hugs from Zurich
      Katya

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I will come again for sure :) If you want we could follow each other? Let me know on my blog if you would follow me and I will follow you immediately :) Have a great day honey :)
    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Lucija, thanks a lot!:))
      let's follow each other:))
      have a nice day today!
      xxx
      Katya

      Delete
  3. I've always, always wanted to go to Zurich! The flowers look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zurich looks very nice, especially some old streets with nice houses,small fountains, flowerbeds, embankment, Limmat river, Lindenhof and University place from where a very specific wonderful view on the city opens! :) & for Christmas a huge tree is installed in the middle of Train station hall decorated with Swarovski angels, stars, shoes, etc....
    You should finally come here one day:)
    xxx
    Katya

    ReplyDelete
  5. your pink blazer and pants are nice. and I wanna let you know that I'm having a Summer Fun Giveaway : ) Hopefully you enter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Привет! Чудесный блог и отличный стиль! Меня зовут Яна. На данный момент живу в Германии, а вообще я из Украины. Недавно впервые посетила Швейцарию и до сих пор пребываю в восторге, писала даже пост на эту тему! Если интересно, милости прошу в мой блог о косметике, моде и путешествиях. Буду рада, если будем взаимно читать друг друга :)
    http://jelysee.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Яна,привет! очень рада нашему знакомству! с удовольствием почитаю твой блог:)) Я как раз тоже интересуюсь модой, косметикой и люблю путешествовать)) Швейцария - очень особенная, что-то в ней есть завораживающее)) А где ты была в Швейцарии, в каких городах?
      xxx
      Katya

      Delete
  7. OMG! What a grat stly and great blog! absolutely love it!! i follow dear!

    Hope you like mine too and follow me back!
    kisses!
    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Marianela, thanks a,lot!:)))
      happy to meet you! I will also follow yours)))
      have a nice day!
      xxx
      Katya

      Delete

My choice: Autumn look - cool but chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...